Use of the website and providing information
- The information collected by the Site includes information obtained as a result of the use, such as the computer’s IP address, browsing history while using the Site, or content viewed by the user; as well as personal information such as name, email address and telephone number (the “Information“), that the user provides as part of the registration for updates or request to contact him/her.
- To contact the user, at the user’s request.
- To offer the user information about the Firm’s activities and/or other entities presented on the Site.
- To improve, and customize content and/or information on the Site, to communicate with the user regarding the Firm’s activities and/or innovations and/or changes.
- To customize the advertising of services and/or products to each user and their areas of interests.
- To analyze interests, browsing habits, research, service improvement as well as advertising and marketing (including the provision of information to third parties).
- By providing Information to the Firm through the Site, you agree to receive e-mail notifications and/or newsletters and/or other communication and/or information regarding the activities of the Firm, the Site and other entities presented on the Site, either by the Firm and the Site or by third parties, and by doing so, you consent to receive advertisement in accordance with the law. At any time, you may request to remove your data, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the messages sent to you, and accordingly, you will stop receiving such messages.
- The collection of Information enables the Firm to provide the user the service and operate the Site in the best possible way, and in a tailored manner to provide an enhanced user experience.
Providing information to other parties
- The user’s information will not be transferred to third parties except as listed below:
- If the user has provided his details in order to obtain information from one of the entities listed on the Site. In that case, his details will be passed only to that entity.
- If the user makes use of the links and references to other sites (if any) appearing on the Site. It should be clarified that:
7.2.2. It is hereby clarified that the Firm is not Liable in any way for consequences of the provision of information by the user to any third party. Providing such information is solely under the responsibility of the user.
- If the Firm receives an injunction for the provision of user Information from any authority, or if the Firm faces a threat to be part of legal (criminal or civil) action for the actions taken by a user on the Site.
- The Information may be provided to other parties for research purposes, browsing habits analysis and statistics, as well as for advertising, marketing, website improvement and similar business uses.
- The Firm may be assisted by external companies for obtaining information services, information gathering, and statistical analysis based on the usage of the Site. The external companies will collect and analyze the Information, including frequency of use, scope of use, analysis of interests, browsing habits, service improvement, etc. The Firm will provide the external companies the Information required in order to provide the services, and the external companies and their employees are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
- The user may refuse to receive Cookies from the Site, by changing the browser settings. To do so the user can find instructions in the browser’s help file. Moreover, the user can delete the Cookies from his computer at any time. However, deleting or deactivating Cookies may cause some inconvenience in the use of the Site, and may prevent the user from using some of the services on the Site or other websites.
- The Firm uses reasonable safety measures in order to protect the integrity of the user’s Information obtained on the Site and keep it confidential. The gathering and retention of the Information are done in a secure environment – the Firm uses a combination of security technologies, security practices, and organizational measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, depending on the level of confidentiality of the Information collected. The Firm’s cybersecurity systems work to reduce the possibility of unauthorized invasion but unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system or website are completely secure. Therefore, the Firm does not warrant that the use of the Site will be totally immune to unauthorized access.
- The Site contain links that point to other websites. The Firm endeavors to link to websites which, to the best of its knowledge, do not violate privacy rights, however, the Firm cannot be held responsible in any way, for the content and/or the protection of privacy and/or the cybersecurity provided by other sites. Therefore, it is recommended that users will read the privacy policies of those websites before providing information, and act accordingly.
User’s rights with regards to the Information
- The user is entitled to review the Information collected and held by the Firm according to the Israeli law. The Firm will not be responsible for any Information retained by third parties and the user will not have any claim and/or demand against the Firm with respect to such information.
- If the user wishes to correct or delete his personal Information from the Firm’s records, He may contact the Firm and state his request at [Raveh-Ravid@Raveh-Ravid.co.il] The Information that will be deleted is the Information used by the Firm to make commercial offers to the user. Information used by the Firm for its ordinary conduct of business, including records of user actions on the Site, will be retained.