- Welcome to the home website of the accounting Firm Rave Ravid & Co. CPA (the “Firm”), located in 32 Ha’Barzel St., Tel-Aviv.
- “User” – any person and/or entity that visits and/or uses the Site.
- “Content” – facts, articles, reviews, data, tips, recommendations, analysis, advertisements, endorsements, evaluations, and any other data and/or content in any format, including text, image, voice and video appearing on the Site and/or available to the User. The data and Content provided on the Site are intended to provide information and marketing content only, and should be treated with caution.
- “Site” – in the internet address: https://www.raveh-ravid.com/, owned by the Firm.
- A User under 18 years is prohibited from using the Site and is not allowed to provide personal information to the Site and/or through it.
- Any use and reliance by the User on any information, facts, Content and/or advertisements displayed and/or posted on the Site (the “Information“) is the sole responsibility of the User. The Information and/or the Content are provided as is, without any warranty and/or guarantee, explicit or implied by the Firm for their correctness and accuracy, including the quality of the Information, its reliability, and its compatibility for a particular purpose. The Site contains general information only, and we are not, by means of this Site, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or action that might affect your finances, you should consult a professional advisor. The Firm do not warrant that this Site will be secure, free from viruses or malicious code or error free. Moreover, the Firm will not be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages and other damages, whether in an action of statute, contract, tort (including negligence), relating to the use of the Site, even if the Firm knew, or should have known, of the possibility of such damages.
- The intellectual property on the Site, including copyrights, trademarks, designs, patents, trade secrets, etc., in connection with any information, display, software, technologies, designs, music and sound, video, images, texts, applications, specifications, methods, data, processes and any other material contained on the Site, which have been developed and/or designed and/or created by the Firm and/or to which rights therein were granted to the Firm, whether registered or not, are exclusively owned by the Firm and/or third parties on its behalf.
- The User may not copy and/or duplicate and/or distribute and/or publish and/or sell and/or use any or all of the Content on the Site, except for the sharing of Content as indicated in respect of such Content, unless authorized in writing by the Firm.
- Advertisements displayed on the Site are the property of the advertisers. The advertisements should not be used in a way that violates the advertiser’s rights.
Consent to receive advertisement
By agreeing to receive mail from the Site, you automatically agree that your e-mail address and telephone number will be added to the Site’s mailing list and you grant the Site the right to use this information for promotional, advertising, enhancement of the services provided by the Firm and for enriching the Content of the Site, all according to the law. At any time, you may request to remove your data, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the messages sent to you.
- The Firm may, in its sole discretion, inter alia, for fear of violating these instructions by the User, suspend and/or revoke the User’s access to the Site and/or the services provided therein, without derogating from any other remedy the Firm is entitled to in accordance with any law and/or agreement.